Saturday 4 August 2012

New additions for my blog

A few weeks ago I had a lampworking lesson to make glass beads and I picked them up from the kiln this morning. The tutor's are on the left and mine are on the right - all in all I'm quite pleased with the way they turned out.



I've also been working on a new Lifebook Painting from Adrianna Almanza's class called the Hope Fairy and here's my effort ...


I think I'll add a bit more fairy bling to her and make her shine.

I was looking through some work that I've done over the last twelve months that I haven't posted up

The first Lifebook class was given by Tam herself - this is my painting that resulted from the class


Thoroughly enjoyed doing Tam's class it was a lot of fun and very relaxing.

Another of Tam's Lifebook classes was called 'honouring your past' and this was the resulting page from that exercise


This was another lovely little lesson from Juliette - such a sweet little class.

3 comments:

  1. Those beads are fabulous Dee! Would love to have made some of those. What are you going to make with them? I love your Hope Fairy too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crumbs Julia you were quick, how did you find my new entry so fast, lol? Thanks for the lovely feedback, I think the bigger beads will become pendants the smaller ones I'll incorporate into a charm bracelet or something of that nature I think. My friend Clare lives not to far from you (in Llangollen) I'm sure I could arrange for you to have some lessons with her if you were interested. She actually does fused glass but I know she's taken a lampwork class herself last year I think. I made the butterfly coasters when I went to visit her (not sure if you've seen those). This is her website http://www.clairepatondesign.com/?page_id=15

    ReplyDelete