Wednesday 11 January 2012

OK, I decided to fit one more challenge in ...

I love art journaling and would really like to do a lot more to improve. So I've decided that I may as well work to some prompts, which I hope will speed up the process, as I often waste a lot of time trying to think up themes for my pages. I came across The Craft Barn art journaling challenge quite by chance and the first prompt is 'Buildings'. Participants are asked to interpret the themes however we wish, there are no rules (which I love).

5 comments:

  1. Fab pages!! Love the colours.
    Thanks for playing with us
    Isa (Izzy at the Craft Barn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, love the colours, swirls and hearts....beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty - love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages! Love that guirlande with those hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warm and friendly colours - I love the house with the round windows!

    ReplyDelete